BETFAIR: Tyson Fury odds-on favourite to beat Anthony Joshua
After Anthony Joshua despatched of IBF mandatory challenger Kubrat Pulev in none rounds on December 12, attention immediately turned to thr fight of the century with British rival Tyson Fury. Odds were released at the very same time.
Saudi Arabia is the market leader to host heavyweight clash:
- Anthony Joshua is 11/8 to beat Tyson Fury, who is the 4/7 favourite, in a 2021 fight after the Brit beat Kubrat Pulev on Saturday night.
- Saudi Arabia is the odds-on favourite to host the fight at 10/11, while the bout taking place in the UK is 10/1, behind USA (2/1) and UAE (5/1) in the market.
- Joshua is 1/5 to fight once in 2021 but it is unlikely to be his last as he's 20/1 to retire next year, while Fury is 5/1 to hang up the gloves in 2021
Anthony Joshua vs Tyson Fury result:
- Joshua 11/8
- Fury 4/7
AJ v Fury Fight 1 Country Location:
- Saudi Arabia 10/11
- USA 2/1
- UAE 5/1
- UK 10/1
AJ v Fury Fight 1 Exact Location:
- Diriyah Arena 10/11
- Allegiant Stadium 4/1
- T-Mobile Arena 8/1
- MGM Arena 12/1
- MSG 14/1
- Wembley Stadium 20/1
- Tottenham Hotspur Stadium 25/1
- O2 Arena 33/1.
- Anthony Joshua to retire in 2021 – 20/1
- Tyson Fury to retire in 2021 – 5/1
- Anthony Joshua to fight more than once in 2021 – 1/5